It seems that blogging time has slipped through my typing fingers lately and I can do nothing but blame a hectic life (is my life really hectic ? He..he..) and work commitment. Same old story eh..?
When I got back from work and after going through series of jam along Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Loke Yew & Jalan Cheras, I will usually feel totally exhausted and my brain is sitting in a haze of tiredness and numbness. I found solace & comfort by reading the Quran after my Maghrib prayer. Currently, I am at Surah An-Nur (Juzuk 18) and hope to ‘khatam’ before Ramadhan arrive. I would switch my profession to a ‘know all’ teacher later in the evening. I would be teaching mathematics the first half of the evening and becoming ‘ustazah’ tutoring Abg Long on the tafseer of the first five verses of Surah Al-Baqarah later. The teaching and tutoring would of course in a ‘tarzan-like’ tone for the purpose of enhancement of the teaching ambience. He..he.. I've found myself finishing my evenings by watching my favourite channel, either AXN or AFC. Monday nite would be House nite (used to be Amazing Race nite as well, no teacher’s nite for Monday), Tuesday nite is CSI New York nite, Wednesday is CSI Vegas & Friday Nite would be errr.. Keliwon Nite (ni TV3 product). He..he..Around 11 p.m., the TV would be watching me instead and I’ll be in Land of Thousand Dreams, only to be awakened by my guilty conscience at 3:00 a.m…..”ASTAGHFIRULLAH, TAK SEMBAHYANG ISYAK LAGI…”
No comments:
Post a Comment